Sunday 13 May 2012

The 11 question tag

The lovely Ms Infamous has graciously tagged me in the “11 question tag”. I’m always up for a good challenge (which I must warn you this is) so I’m very gratefulJ! I had to take a deep breath before embarking on this so I’ll advise you to do the same too.

THE RULES
*Post the rules.* You must post 11 random things about yourself*Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you*11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions*Remember to let them know you tagged them*No tag backs…*Let the tagger know when you’ve answered their questions*

11 Random things about me *eye lashes*
·         I’m the only girl in my family that should explain why I’m close to my mom… we ladies have to stick together ;)
·         I’m also the shortest too. I’m the only adult I know who isn’t taller than at least one of their parents. (Or do I have partners??!)
·         I don’t have a best color. I used to love yellow then it changed to purple then lemon then a whole bunch of others.  Now I’ve decided to ‘break up’ with all of them so that I can be free… to explore the world of colors and buy stuff without the ‘best color’ restriction or bias.
·         I love Plantain and I miss it when I involuntarily go weeks without it. I love it raw, boiled, unripe, ripe, fried, roasted *boli*. The bottom line is I love it any way I find it J
·         I love reading what I call a ‘good book’ especially inspirational/witty books + classic romance novels
·         I like playing spider solitaire when I’m bored or in between assignments.
·         I don’t like when people take my stuff and don’t give it the TLC it deserves or worse…misplace it L
·         Not really a TV series freak. I only watch a few and the sad part is when I get to like it… they don’t make the ratings (Na wa for the oyibo rating system).  The one I like include Lie to me, Quintuplets, Two broke girls, modern family, Tyler Perry’s house of Payne (I’m way behind on this one though), Drop dead Diva etc
·         I’m not a dog or cat person; although I’ll pick a dog over a cat any day. I love my pets in big bowls (gold fish) and cages (parrots).
·         Usually secretly dance ‘azonto’ in my mind every time someone new follows my blog
·         Last but not the least , I have Crazy friends with a capital C but I love then all the same and still wonder how they put up with me or is it the other way round J


11     Questions from Ms infamous
  1. What do you think of when you think of New York or Paris?                                                        # Bright lights, Romantic getaway, Movies
  2. Which one of your character flaws would you like to improve?                                                   #could be judgmental sometimes
  3. If you had it to do over again what would you study in school?                                                   # I’ll do architecture all over again (although French has a nice ring to it)   
  4. If you had an extra room in your house what would you use it for?                                                          # My library
  5. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?                                                                      # Play pranks on my friends or play “the spy” 
  6. Who is there in your life that you would take a bullet for?                                                #hmmm. Asides my family? No one
  7. If you could spend five minutes with the president what would you talk about?                               #still thinking about it *covers eyes*
  8. What cause are you willing to fight for?                                                                                  #My faith, Against Women and Children abuse
  9. How would you explain love to somebody who had never heard of it before?                      #love is the supreme will power that allows you to give and keep on giving your very best to someone(s) or something despite the difficulties involved.
  10. If you had a year off with pay, what would you do?                                                                       #travel  and explore the world
  11. On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with your life right now?                                             # number 7



My 11 tags
TrixyCae                 caeblogs.wordpress.com
Toin                         toinlicious.blogspot.com
Che                          naijabankgirl.blogspot.com
Coy-introvert       coyintrovert.blogspot.com
@ilola                      atilola.blogspot.com
Luciano                    lucianochinwe.blogspot.com
Ema Leecious        bellezworld4real.blogspot.com
Adefemi                  mjadytots.blogspot.com
Remi                           royremi.blogspot.com
Miss pweddy face misspweddyface.blogspot.com
Northern chic        northernchica.blogspot.com


Cee’s11 questions
1.       What do you do in your spare time?
2.       What one thing are you most proud of?
3.       What is your ultimate dream vacation?
4.       What are you most looking forward to in the next year?
5.       Most important thing you are saving up for?
6.       Have you ever rescued someone? What were the circumstances?
7.       Who influenced you the most when you were a child?
8.       Who influences you the most now?
9.       What is the most daring or dangerous thing you’ve ever done?
10.   What person in history would you most like to meet?
11.   What would you love for your next birthday gift? (I just might surprise you ;)


20 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on the award and thanks for the nominating me.

    So, now I know you better. Only girls enjoy ooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tag love but i already did mine. I could answer your questions and send to you though :)

    i don't like soft/cooked plantain though. I also don't like when people don't return my books especially or give it the tlc i would and i just realized that i am a certified series freak. smh4me

    I love Drop Dead Diva too! I honestly cannot wait for season 4 when everything will unravel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i see. please answer them and send it to me:)!
      Lool... nice to know you can't wait for drop dead diva season 4 like me.

      Delete
  3. Wow!!!

    We have quite a lot(No's 4-7) in common!!!!

    #dancing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I have responded to the tag...thanks a lot for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. Now heading to your blog now.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the tag dear!
    I love plantain too!! Oh me too, the TV shows I love never making the ratings and I wonder what's wrong with the world, lol! e.g UNDERCOVER with the love of my life boris kodjoe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome :)!
      Lool!!! and like him too. We should probably start the *Boris Kodjoe* fan club...

      Delete
  6. First time here. And we've got s numb things in common!!
    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaay!! thanks for stopping by. Do visit again :)!

      Delete
    2. I'm hunting for the ff button.

      Delete
  7. thanks for the tag dearie...............let me start thinking fast bout the answers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally Done! it's really a tag cos my mind was on it till i was done

    ReplyDelete
  9. she likes plantain in whatever form!, interesting!!!!!!. Hmmm!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice to know some more things about you. Oya, come let's measure height to know who is taller cos I'm also pretty small. :-). Thanks for the tag dear. Finally did mine (well part of it). Do check it out in my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus