Thursday 26 May 2011

ViRuS aLeRt!!!



Have you heard the noise karpesky antivirus makes when it discovers a virus, trojan or any suspicious threat on a pc? i don't even know how to describe the sound. its an awful attention-getting "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk"... sound. and it shrieks everytime it finds a virus. Recently, i collected a flash drive from a dude in class and as an afterthought i scanned it. guess how many viruses were in it? 102!!! (my karpesky even got tired of screaming;)!) i have never ever seen that amount of threats on a 'baby' 2gb flash drive. You should have seen me thanking God for little mercies. what if i hadn't scanned it and it had crashed my p.c? 

Anyways, it got me thinking... i'm kinda like my p.c. I've got an owner and He has stored sooo much files and resources in me. He has also invested alot of money pimping and upgrading me. He has even given me a new batttery (meek heart). if i don't take time to scan all the flash drives of this world in form of movies, music, books, friends etc. before giving them access, i'll be endangering myself or i might even 'crash' in the process and that will make my owner sad and dissappointed.


 

"keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.(Prov 4:23)."

yours sincerely,
cee

3 comments:

  1. Awww lovely post, and yes we have to keep ourselves virus free for the lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is a really nice post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Illustration
    and very inspiring.
    let me drop one, the bible is our anti-virus

    ReplyDelete

Disqus