Thursday 23 February 2012

The Versatile Blogger Awards Nominations


I received a versatile blogger nomination! Thanks alot http://caeblogs.wordpress.com/ :D!!!!
Now I have to follow the rules for the Award which are :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.

So Random things about me;
  • I hate yoghurt
  • I'm in love with google (practically google any and every thing)
  • I can't dance or carry a tune *covering eyes*
  • I love solving puzzles
  • I dislike horror and vampire movies
  • I wrote a book with three of my friends in secondary school
  • I used to be scared of Father Christmas (the Nigerian version of Santa Claus)

My Nominees

10 comments:

  1. Hey, congrats on your award and thanx for passing it on.. I did it before tho i'll probably do it again with fresh randoms about me. check http://toinlicious.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Bydway, i LOVE yogurt! lol
    I also tell myself i hate horror and vampire movies but somehow, i watch em both. I usually say "i'll only watch d beginning" and then i find myself glued till the end smh4me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read your 'Randoms'. Simply hilarious! Lool @ "i'll only watch d begining" and i don't envy you for loving yogurt :p!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!!!

    Thanks for passing it on to me, and just like Toinlicious said, I will just do the random things about me, and of course acknowledge you.

    I don't watch any horror movie at all...Life has enough horrors already. lol@ the Naija version of santa...so scary!

    Did you publish the book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! Yes ooo, there's really no need for horror movies. Yes we published it.

      Delete
  3. Hi Cee. Forgive the tardy response. Been quite busy. Thanks for the award. I had done it before but i guess i could refresh things :)
    Cheers and thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also gave you the versatile blog award, didn't know you got one already :)
    You don't like yoghurt??? dats different
    Oh I dislike horror movies too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lool! The more... the merrier :)! Don't mind my tummy oo, it has a bias in favour of milk and ice cream.

      Delete

Disqus