Tuesday 30 December 2014

14for14: Finishing Line


Hey!!! WE made it @ Ms JB, T.Notes and Duru. This challenge challenged me in a good way... Lol! The aim of the challenge was to revive the dwindling blogging spirit and learn the discipline of "sticking-to-something". Guess what? It achieved its goal! I have 14 posts to prove it *winks* and so do my 3 blogging buddies. I know its a bit cliche to say 'what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger' but I kinda feel it bests sums up this challenge. I know am stronger. Through this challenge I was privy to the fashion and style of the delectable Ms JB, I found and rediscovered amazing blogs from T.Notes sniffing and have been able to see life through the eyes of the young and confused Duru. Its really been an awesome run. Thanks you guys for all the ginger! Giving up was never an option :)!

My 14for14 posts are

  1. Intro
  2. Looking for Love
  3. Throw pillows
  4. Mushroom
  5. Common Sense Wahala
  6. Playing with fire
  7. Dining Hall Nightmares
  8. Last minute
  9. Street people love
  10. 5 things I'm loving lately
  11. Writing on the wall
  12. My World
  13. Minding my business
  14. This one :p

Cheers to a greater 2015!! Let the countdown to the new year begin!!!

Sincerely,
Cee

Disqus