Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lagos what did i MISS?

It's good to be back home. Missed Blogville especially my blog readers!



I have never really been a fan of tanning (I'm Nigerian so what did you expect??! lol) but I got one involuntarily :'(! I got back several shades darker. I didn't realize how bad it was until a few days ago, while having a conversation on different powder tones, someone said a friend of mine (who is 'black' in my opinion) was lighter than me! Yepa! You can imagine the shock on my face.  I've been consoling myself that my real colour will soon return. Una join me in praying oo!

Would have posted a selfie so you guys could do the judging... but I'm scared as in really scared to do that. I don't wanna be labelled someone with a mental disorder!  Read a funny article about it today... something about the American Psychiatric Association classifying selfies (or the need to take them) as mental disorder. Apparently it's a hoax (a.k.a Na Lie!) you could read Myne's article on it here.

I'll be back with proper gist/blog post soonest. Still catching up on all the things that happened in my absence. Thanks everyone for being patient with me, for checking up on me (I got some lovely emails) and to my dearest new followers. I really appreciate you guys **hugs&kisses**



"You are beautiful in every way, my true love. There is no blemish on you."
SOS 4:7 (GWT)



Sincerely,
Cee

Disqus