1. What made you start blogging?
I have always loved writing so blogging (sharing it) was the next best thing. I found out about blogging in my final year from my room mate who called it her 'online personal diary' (won't tell you what it took to get the link to her blog) and I got fascinated with the whole idea.
2. Whats your real Full name?
3. What inspires you to write?
People (in me, around me and the ones I hear about), life's experiences, the stuff my mind cooks up and a whole lot of other things.
4. Do you ever feel like quiting Blogging?
Right now Noooooo!!! Lol! but in the past I have considered it...Sad right? I guess I felt I didn't have the time. I was always trying to beat a deadline or the other and people weren't making it easy too. They kept over analyzing my blog posts.
5. Whats your most favourite post on your own Blog?
I'm sorry I don't have a favourite post i have favouritesssssss *tongue out*
Anyways, I like my post on my love-hate relationship with Okadas (click here) and the one about my parents here and here
6. What do you like most about the Young and Confused Blog?
I like the fact that it's not a stereotype blog. It's hard to describe the blog so everyone just goes with the flow.
7. What kind of person do I strike you as?
Aside the obvious, I think you are a nice person who thinks a lot about a lot of stuff. A real one who isn't afraid to be vulnerable once in awhile.
8. If someone asked to buy your blog for 500,000 Naira, would you sell?
Huh? No that would be selling myself short. Increase the offer and then I might be open to discuss *winks*
9. Whats the dumbest thing you have ever changed cause of a relationship?
My height. (I won't tell you what I did though :p
10. Whats is the most silly thing you recall doing as a child?
Using a scissors to cut open my brother's mattress after he found my trouble!
11. Can you tell us 1 of your secrets?
I'm not that into social media. I have a dormant Facebook account, not on twitter or instagram.
P.S: I kindly ask all the nominees to attach a picture of themselves at the end of their Liebster post, cause I have no idea what many of them look like.
Jamb Questions are...
1. What do you do?
2. What kind of music are you into?
3. What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?
4. What do you do for fun?
5. Describe your blog with a phrase.
6. Do you like to plan things out in detail or spontaneous?
7. What was your life like growing up?
8. Who in your life has influenced you the most? How did they do it?
9. What's your favorite joke?
10. If you could try out any job for s day, what would you like to try?
11. If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?
Looking forward to reading your posts :)!
Oh lemme give some background info about Liebster award. It is an online blogging award given to bloggers by bloggers. Liebster is a German word that means "favourite" and "beloved". So blogs with less than 200 followers which inspire such feelings are nominated/given the award. *wide grin*