Tuesday 17 May 2011

my brodas day!!


So yesterday was my brother's birthday and my mom came to see us in school. she brought along a surprise gift; my Grandma!! you should have seen my brother's excitement immediately he saw her. For my Grandma is one of our favorite people in the whole wide world. She always has a story to share or something to give (yesterday she had sweets :)!)
Anyways, my 78year old Granny came all the way to grace the occassion. The party started and ended in the car ;) with the boot as the serving point. we had soooo much fun eating and laughing. best "small" party of all time!!!




just wanted 2 make you jealous...:)!!



For he satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry he fills with good things. Ps. 107:7



yours sincerly,
Cee
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. kai......now im hungry....this aint fair oooo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! would invite u next time ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Disqus